Let’s look at I Peter 2:9 to see practical Business wisdom from the Bible.
Quick Wisdom from this Business Bible Verse:
We see from God’s perspective. We don’t treat people the way the world treats them, we treat people the way God treats them. God tells us that we are a ‘special possession.”
As we can see from this verse, we are chosen and we are a priesthood. If you take those concepts into your business you will see a big difference. You are a priest or shepherd for anyone in your business. That includes employees or customers.
- Being a priest means you understand who you are in Christ.
- Being a priest means you are continually connecting deeper to God personally.
- Being a priest means you are praying for employees, customers and community.
- Being a priest means you are leading spiritually.
Putting this Business Bible verse in Practice:
- Realize you are a priesthood for God and pray for His direction.
- Create a list to pray for your employees, vendors, and customers.
- Create a schedule for your Bible reading so you can dig into God’s word.
- Create an open prayer time before the beginning of the day.
- Create a Bible study for after hours or during lunch.
Caution: Make sure spiritual activities are not seen as mandatory in your business. Also be cautious about ‘favoring’ those that attend these optional studies.We must lead our business like Christ leads the church. #Christianbusiness #ChristianEntrepreneur Click To Tweet